Open Spaces & Walks
- The Cow Common: A Site of Special Scientific Interest, which is owned and managed by Chilbolton Parish Council. It is an unimproved meadow through which a section of the river Test runs. The Cow Common. To report a problem, contact the Chilbolton parish clerk.
- Chilbolton War Memorial Playing fields: This land was purchased by local people who had server in the second world war, as a memorial. There is some swings, a slide and "Zip wire"for children, and the pitch and pavilion are in regular use by a local football club. Memorial Playing fields
- Wherwell Playing fields and Cricket Club. There are children's play facilities, a car park and an extensive area used for cricket and football. Our local playgroup uses the sports pavillion during the day. Wherwell Playing fields. To report a problem, contact the Wherwell parish clerk.
- West Down Nature Reserve is a large area of land on the southern edge of Chilbolton. The Down is owned by Hampshire County Council, but from 1st April 2014 Chilbolton Parish Council have been responsible for its managament. The Parish Council has a 99 year lease on the site. West Down. To report a problem, contact the Chilbolton parish clerk
- Chilbolton Allotments. The Parish Council owns five Allotments in the Old Chalk Pit at the junction of Winchester Street/Martins Lane. Contact Chilbolton Parish Clerk for further information. To report a problem or enquire about renting an allotment, contact Chilbolton parish clerk.
Page maintained by Sheila Evans. Last updated 28/04/2014.